 Inventories / 157
  Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*

I've been reading the buzz today about the new 4562 set. There's a Walgreen's here where I live (Lafayette, IN) and one on the next town over the river too. I went to the first one not having any idea how much the set would cost. I was pleasantly (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.parts, FTX)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*

Just FYI, it seems some browsers (like IE6 aren't properly reading the URL string enclosed in angle bracets correctly, and including it when you click on the link, thus breaking the page. It might require manual editing of your post to fix it before (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*

David, Here's what I got in Lebanon, Indiana's Walgreen's 4562 Sunday morning. I also bought 3 boxes which had identical extra part's selection as shown in the pics. (...) (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*

(...) Those yellow fence things are interesting... Eric (20 years ago, 31-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Re: 4562 Revealed! *Version #2*

(...) The one you say is broken works when I click on it. I'm using Netscape 7.02. I don't know enough about the FTX code to know which browsers work with it. But this issue pales in comparison to the fact that when you buy 3 of the 4562 set at (...) (20 years ago, 1-Nov-04, to lugnet.publish.html)