 Instructions / 376
    Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game —Richard Marchetti
   (...) (URL) own version that I made months ago can temporarily be seen here: (URL) only significant differences are those on the cathedral piece itself (mine is very cross-like, esp. from above, and much shorter), and my playing field is green (as (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game —Jason Spears
     (...) it. His was inspiration for mine. Pictures of my version in the brick can be see here: (URL)My own version that I made months ago can temporarily be seen here: (...) I think green looks nice, and might have gone with that myself, except I (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming)

        Re: Instructions for the Cathedral Board Game —Allan Bedford
   (...) That layout almost looks like it's not made from LEGO. :) The reason I mean this to be complimentary is that it's just so clean and smooth looking. It looks not unlike a commercially produced game, where the pieces have been molded in exactly (...) (21 years ago, 6-May-03, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.gaming)