 Instructions / *11 (-10)
  Re: Build-a-Bot

Heh heh! LoL! Thanks.... e (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Follow-up: What *IS* a building instruction anyway?

(...) I disagree. Building Instructions (BIs) should be precise and clear steps either in text or images that allow another individual to dulplicate (make an identical) the original model. In the ideal world, the BIs should *AT THE MIN* be of the (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Idea-Instructions

(...) One of the difficulties of what you are aking for it that many builders build with the real brick and by the time the model is done it its very hard to go back and document via LDraw or take pictures of what the model looks like in the inside. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Build-a-Bot

Let me say this: if you can't build a similar bot with these instructions, then you shouldn't be building with Lego. -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) Sophie" <mylegomaster@cs.com> wrote in message news:H035r8.81E@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Re: Follow-up: What *IS* a building instruction anyway?

Seems simple and straightforward enough definition to me. -- Thanx~ Nicole (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Build-a-Bot

Hey all, any suggestions for these instructions? Or are they ok as is. Build-a-Bot (URL) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Follow-up: What *IS* a building instruction anyway?

Thanks to Todd and Suzanne for setting up this new newsgroup! To get this newsgroup started with a bang, let me re-pose the question from another thread ((URL) What constitutes a Building Instruction anyway? After the great thread above, the (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.inst)

  Idea-Instructions

Hi guys, It's good to see a group created for the discussion of instructions. As a result of Jake McKee creating the instruction repository site, the awareness to this topic is quickly rising and I think that is a Very Good Thing (TM). At Brickfest (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.inst)

  new newsgroup lugnet.inst

A new newsgroup/list lugnet.inst has been created for the focused discussion of building instructions (with a big emphasis on computer-generated building instructions). CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.inst Official (from LEGO) and unofficial (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.inst)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.inst)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact