 Harry Potter / 86
85  |  87
Subject:
Magic and Wands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 23:18:12 GMT

Hi, new poster here.
    Has anywone noticed that all the magic at Hogwarts is done by wand or by
potion, but that 2 or 3 times Harry is able to do magic w/o either.  cf. the
window at the zoo and Aunt what's-her-name blowing up like a balloon.  You
would think that sometime in the 4 books she would address this issue in
some way.  I think it's pretty cool, but I would also like some sort of
explanation as to why nobody else seems to work that way.  Has this bothered
anyone else or just me?

Paul