 Harry Potter / 852
Re: knight's kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 04:07:33 GMT

also of note:
*pictures of the ewoks, using the chewbacca style minifig.
*another hp set using something that looks like a troll or something (hagrid
style- special molded body and minifig head).

Also note:

*Goblins

Can't tell much from the picture, but it looks like a differen't Mini-fig
head (with pointy ears) and maybe shorter legs or something?

I wonder if that Troll (yes, it's a mountain troll I believe, I haven't read
the books in a few months :) ) has any articulation other then arms?  Can't
tell from the pic.  Nice door though in that set (course it's in the
Classroom set too, but hey, a nice door and a troll? hmmm)

One thing I think I'll like about the HP sets is the large number of ARCHES
they have.  While not great for the sets themselves, they'll be useful
elsewhere I think...

plucky