 Harry Potter / 850
Re: knight's kingdom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 02:38:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
this really kinda bothers me.

Really kinda?  Get over it...

Those little product pamphlets that come in sets can in NO WAY be considered
complete as far as the 2002 product line goes.  The sets such a pamphlet
announces are only "teasers" for the products being offered next year.

I think there's room for disappointment in the products I saw pictured, but
not because KK has decisively been discontinued.

Anyway, my guess is that we will now see KK sets on sale and at deeper
discounts than before the advent of Harry Potter sets.

-- Hop-Frog