 Harry Potter / 798
  Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

As many of my fellow Lego enthusiasts are, I to am quite unhappy with the roof on the Harry Potter set Hagrid's Hut. So, I spent about an hour or so this evening (well morning actually) designing a new roof for it. While i'm not going to claim that (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct) !

  Re: Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

(...) Troy, This looks great. I'll have to build one of these for my hut too. Ken (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

(...) Great job! And MUCH better than the orgami thingie that the set came with. I knew someone on Lugnet would redo it for us. Kudos! Katie (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)

"Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message news:GKEtv1.GEu@lugnet.com... (...) Sorry, didn't really do much for me. Looks like some missile silo opening. regards lawrence (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)

Superb! A textbook example of why this community needs to have more interaction with TLG so that suggestions like this could made to the mucky-muck's who don't know any better. Dave Troy's Surplus Lego <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

(...) Maybe, but at least Troy has managed to build something half-way decent from available elements -- which more than hints at what TLC could have done had it chosen to do so. Plus Troy's design is compatible with the featured unfolding aspect of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

(...) I agree with Lawrence. I prefer the original roof. Anyway, it's not paper, it's a fairly durable plastic. On top of that it's printed, and looks a lot better on the model than anything you could do with current bricks. I can't say I'm a big (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Modifications to Hagrid's Hut - A New Roof

(...) a nice touch... maybe TLG will make it as bundle it as a service pack ;-) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.lego.direct)