 Harry Potter / 71
  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) I glanced at the beasts book and wasn't overly impressed with it...I bought the Quidditch book and was happy I did...so far my book collection includes: Book 1 (Sorcerer's Stone; Hard Cover) Book 2 (Chamber of Secrets; Soft Cover) Quidditch (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) Sorry you thought that. Perhaps you'll rethink buying it once you read books 3 & 4. I liked them both (the schoolbooks). But thats just my opinion. Some of the beasts listed figure prominently in Book 4. Katie (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) I didn't say I didn't like it...I just didn't think it was worth buying. I took some time to see what it said about some of the more important creatures like the different dragons, and the Basilisk from book 2... the main problem is that I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) Interesting. Stacks and stacks of books available here. Have you tried buying it through Amazon? Katie (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) I've seen it there, but haven't made an attempt at purchasing it through there... give me a couple weeks, I'll probably end up breaking down and buying it... :-) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) I got the 3rd book and read it the first night I got it...that was a 400 pager and I read it in about 5 hours. Hardcover ofcourse...which looks is wierd because I have book 2 in Paperback. The thing I really liked in the book is Harry's (...) (23 years ago, 27-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter Schoolbooks

(...) Go Buy Book 4 it is the best one. (heck each one gets better than the previous despite how good the first one is.) I am not going to give away anything but I will say that it is totally awesome. -Mike Petrucelli aka Lord Insanity (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)