 Harry Potter / 659
Re: knights armor in set 4709?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:27:53 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Johannes Koehler writes:
Hello!

is the first time they have introduced the armor and the classic sword
in light gray.

Armor, yes, sword, no.  The Yellow Castle-era sets had light gray swords,
helmets, and axes.

Yes, there were light gray swords etc. but *this* light gray sword in the
Harry Potter set will be different: I bet it is made out of the flabby
material the Pirates' sabres are made of.

And the light gray axes in 375, 383 and 677 are different to the light gray
axe in 6045 and 6091/6098. The new version has a little ball on the top:
http://www.rittersets.de/aexte.jpg

True, but they are just updated molds, not truly new parts.  I'm sure both
still have the same part numbers.

Jeff