 Harry Potter / 657
Re: knights armor in set 4709?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:10:54 GMT

Hello!

is the first time they have introduced the armor and the classic sword
in light gray.

Armor, yes, sword, no.  The Yellow Castle-era sets had light gray swords,
helmets, and axes.

Yes, there were light gray swords etc. but *this* light gray sword in the
Harry Potter set will be different: I bet it is made out of the flabby
material the Pirates' sabres are made of.

And the light gray axes in 375, 383 and 677 are different to the light gray
axe in 6045 and 6091/6098. The new version has a little ball on the top:
http://www.rittersets.de/aexte.jpg

I'm affraid there won't be any accessory pack with this Gryffindor Knight in
it :-(

Bye
Jojo