 Harry Potter / 377
  Re: True Harry Potter Pics...and I feel sick!

(...) Actually, that's not really true. I've spoken on this before, but the best analogy I have so far is between us to heavy alcohol users. Alcoholics are only 10% of the *customers* for alcohol-related companies, but they consume 50% of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: True Harry Potter Pics...and I feel sick!

(...) Keep in mind the Pareto (sp?) Principle. Or the 80/20 rule. 20% of your clientele purchases 80% of your product. So, does the 10% presented above equal 50% of the 20% Pareto concept? Or is that 10% of the 20% (in essence 2% of total (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: True Harry Potter Pics...and I feel sick!

(...) No doubt about it. We know the product. We like the product. We buy the product. Everything we have asked for from Lego Direct/TLC, however poorly they have implemented it, has exceeded expected demand. I think someone was noting the other day (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: True Harry Potter Pics...and I feel sick!

(...) <SNIP> Not a good anaolgy at all, as the alcohol abuse may be biologically caused. There is no biological withdrawal pain for stopping Lego purchaes. (...) This is the post i was thinking of, judge for yourself :-) (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.theory)