 Harry Potter / 379
Re: True Harry Potter Pics...and I feel sick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 21:43:37 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Shiri Dori writes:
Additionaly, I am willing to argue ferociously that if lego catered
us, their heavy users, they would be way out of their financial troubles by >now.

No doubt about it.

We know the product.  We like the product.  We buy the product.

Everything we have asked for from Lego Direct/TLC, however poorly they have
implemented it, has exceeded expected demand.  I think someone was noting
the other day that the Guarded Inn is sold out for its first run of the
re-release. I seem to recall that "bulk" sales exceeded expectation also.
And I think that the recent warehouse finds in European S@H exceeded sales
in that category too! We are legion -- and way more numerous than is
evidenced by those posting in these newsgroups!

We give away multi-million dollar advice every day here on Lugnet. Advice
that is good for TLC, Ritvik, or anyone else that cares to take a stab at
the construction brick biz. TLC ignores us to it's own peril (I think its
fair to assume that they have actually been paying us closer attention than
ever before based on obvious reasons -- although why it took this long to
accomplish remains a mystery). I have the idea that Ritvik takes notes on
what is stated here also.

Still, lots of good things are happening and in the works with Lego
Direct/TLC.  I can hope for more and better and actually hope to get it at
this point.  Which is an advance over where we were this time last year.

-- Hop-Frog