 Marketplace / Theory / 2143
Re: True Harry Potter Pics...and I feel sick!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 19:49:11 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Shiri Dori writes:
Actually, that's not really true. I've spoken on this before, but the best
analogy I have so far is

<SNIP>
Not a good anaolgy at all, as the alcohol abuse may be biologically caused.
There is no biological withdrawal pain for stopping Lego purchaes.

The data you have there - are you sure it said 10% of *lego* was *bought* by
adults?

This is the post i was thinking of, judge for yourself :-)

http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=17571