 Harry Potter / 1353
Re: Potterania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2003 03:52:40 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Shirley Kearns writes:
Hi everyone,

I've created a world I call Potterania, from Lego and if you'd like to
'tour' it, I'd be happy to see you. Here's the link to my website:

http://www.cyberus.ca/~slkearns/index.html

Hi Shirley,
I looked at your website and I loved it! Thanks for giving me credit for the
very small contributions to your creations, but you deserve the bulk of the
credit.

I really enjoyed the details and I found myself studying the photos to pick out
all the details you thought to include - Harry's room under the stairs and the
boarded up fireplace on Privet Drive, the clock in the living room of the
Weasley's house, is that a cup of floo powder on the mantle of the fireplace in
the kitchen? You even included the Sheiking Shack in Hogsmead! Very well done!

I thlnk all Harry Potter fans will enjoy your site. I hope you continue to
create more scenes!
Stephen