 Harry Potter / 1351
Re: Potterania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 22:04:25 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Shirley Kearns writes:

I am working on illustrating all the Harry Potter books with Lego. I almost
have the Philosopher Stone complete, so the rooms will be populated for
sure. I have dozens of minifigs and each one is a specific character from
one of the books.

Very cool to hear.  I look forward to seeing these.

It takes a very long time to photograph everything.

I know that for sure.  I'm doing something similar with The Lord of the Rings.

and I might not have
enough webspace for each story once it's done. I'll keep working at it.

If you run into this problem you should get a Brickshelf gallery.  It is
possible to store your photos there, and then on your website you can link
directly to the photos.  That way you would only have to store the actual
HTML files on a more limited webspace.

Bruce