 Harry Potter / 1349
Re: Potterania
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 18:45:10 GMT

Shirley,

This is outstanding.  The buildings are a little boxy, but I really like some
of the details, and the completeness is great--you've got every little shop and
location there is.  My one main suggestion would be to populate these with
minifigs.  Some of the locations look a little empty, but it seems from your
pieces that you've got lots of HP sets, and therefore figs, so you could easily
scatter figures throughout the classrooms etc.  Maybe even illustrate specific
scenes from the books.

Bruce