 Harry Potter / 1277
  Re: Privet drive car bumper

(...) I hope that's in the context of some sort of apology. I've had three Privet Drive sets with this mistake (presumably a bad batch that ended up at Argos), a Black Falcon's Fortress with several redundant parts in the bottom of the box but no (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Privet drive car bumper

(...) My reply said: "We're sorry to hear your new LEGO set 'Escape From Privet Drive' was incomplete. Although we do our utmost to avoid this, it can sometimes occur that a pieces may be missing, especially in larger sets. I have today ordered the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.uk)

  RE: Privet drive car bumper

-----Original Message----- (...) Not a very good picture, but clearly shows "non-chrome" parts in a sealed bag. Very definately not incomplete or missing but substituted at the packing plant (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Privet drive car bumper

(...) I just opened up a Troll on the Loose that was missing the troll's loincloth. Rather than call for a replacement I took the easy way out and gave the troll to my kid. It seems seven-year-old boys don't mind those little oversights. Maggie C. (21 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.uk)