 Harry Potter / 1172
  Re: new set connectability?

(...) In England, and in fact most places outside the USA, "first floor" is not the ground floor, but the one above. Could this explain the problem? --Bill (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new set connectability?

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:m2elbfdvkf.fsf@...rds.net... (...) Even so, Hogwarts castle has many more than just one floor above the ground floor. A first floor bathroom would logically still have other rooms above it. (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new set connectability?

(...) Not if it was situated in a part of the castle that is only two floors high. I think expecting total realism from a LEGO(R) toy building set is not realistic. Build your own Hogwarts(R) castle, with your own Harry Potter(R) and Hermione (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new set connectability?

Bill Wrote: (...) I don't think we're expecting total realism, or even brick realism. The modules are a great way to rearrange and rebuild your castle on a non-brick by brick level. I was delighted to see TLC present the castle in the form of (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new set connectability?

In lugnet.harrypotter, Drew Dirschell writes: snip (...) snip I don't suppose you have any pictures available ? they sound quite interesting and I'm always interested in other people's idea's. Ken (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new set connectability?

Hey Ken, I can't seem to get home before it gets dark to take good pictures. (Grrr...winter coming...) I hope to post some on Saturday morning. (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: new set connectability?

In lugnet.harrypotter, Drew Dirschell writes: snip (...) Hi Drew, thanks, I look forward to seeing them. PS winter going over here (NZ) ;-) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.harrypotter)