 Harry Potter / 1165
Re: Harry Potter Phoenix Deely [Now contains GOF spoilers]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 06:44:06 GMT

Crap, wish I hadn't read that.  Ah well it doesn't reveal that much about
the story.  Oh well, my bad, ha ha.

You're right...my fault. • ...
Sorry Erick (and anyone else spoiled).

Matt

Er, no, *my* fault. In my jumbled mess of a memory, I thought that was
revealed in the 2nd book, sorry. I should've realized that I might remember
bits from the 3rd and 4th books and not remember the exact sequence of
revelations.

Doh. Sorry. Next time if I can't quite remember when/where something is
revealed, I'll have to put a spoiler alert (or at least a faded memory
warning :p) on it. Sorry about that, Matt and Erick.

Mark W.