 Harry Potter / 1162
Re: Harry Potter Phoenix Deely [Now contains GOF spoilers]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:54:56 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Not to be a wise-behind, but the text comes from the first book.  It is also
in the first movie.  So if you hadn't read the first book or seen the
first movie then it would have mattered about this info.  There was nothing
new revealed information pertaining to the 2nd movie or plot revealed of the
second story.

That text is from the Goblet of Fire; hence the "four years ago" part of
it... They don't mention it in the first movie, either.  In fact, I don't
even think we see Fawkes in the first movie (or book).

James