 Harry Potter / 1130
Re: Scans from new danish 2002 catalog [4728]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 10:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Huw Millington writes:
Well, we should soon find out, I think they are released mid September, the
14th rings a bell.

I tried asking in Argos, since their catalogue says "Available September".
It seems even the customer services computers only list stock as far ahead
as the next delivery.  They only have delivery dates for 48 hours ahead and
this wan't in the list.

Jason J Railton