 Harry Potter / 1125
Re: Scans from new danish 2002 catalog [4728]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:46:08 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Kecia Hansen writes:
Hi guys, I have the catalog in my hands. Might be easier to see in it!
Window frames are not light grey, more like tan? But it could be white.
However they do look different in colour from the car roof. Door IS
definitely brown.

Yes, just look at those German scans again:
http://members.ispwest.com/runkle/lego/hpnew/

The windows seem to be tan with brown lattice shutters, and the door is brown.
The roof _may_ be some new colour we haven't seen before, a sort of dark
sand-green, but I think it's dark grey.

Unfortunately, looking at the left-hand end of the roof between the upright
pillars, it seems to end only half-way back.  This would put it only about 3
studs deep, so I guess it's made of 45° slopes and not the shallower 33°.

Nearly all the clay-brown (Yoda-brown) pieces look like they're POOPs too.

That car had just better be light blue...

Jason J Railton