 Harry Potter / 1120
Re: Scans from new danish 2002 catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 21:32:41 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Kecia Hansen writes:
Hi

Someone in the Netherlands asked me to scan the Harry Potter pages from the
new danish august - december catalog. Well, if anyone else should be
interested in seeing these, you can find them here:

    http://www.kecia.dk/catalog2002/page5051.htm
    http://www.kecia.dk/catalog2002/page5253.htm
    http://www.kecia.dk/catalog2002/page5455.htm

Thanks, now for the comments and speculations about new parts:

4728: light blue car!, brown lattice windows, more 1x2x5 columns with stone
printing. Black or grey low slope corners (I'm pretty sure that roof is low
slope not medium slope, and it sure looks like it's got a corner). Maybe a
brown 1x4x5 4 pane door. New minifigs.

4727: Lots of black dino tail parts, brown bricks, 5x7 leaf clusters, other
greenery

4726: green bricks, new minifigs.

4729: more 4x4x5 quarter circle walls with stone printing, another spiral
staircase, return of the green wizard hat, 4 tan? 4x4 curved fences, new red
dragon

4730: A new head for the dino system, a new body for the dino system, white
daggers (will be nice for not all daggers to be silver), that snake is just too
cool.

4735: Slytherin shield, more slytherin minifigs

4731: small set with two arched windows,

4733: more house banners

Overall, I see lots of good parts and minifigs. Of course there are lots of 5
tall columns. The way all of these sets are fitting together is real nice, in
fact, I think they're taking this father than the modular castles of old ever
were.

Frank