 Harry Potter / 1118
1117  |  1119
Subject:
Scans from new danish 2002 catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 08:49:05 GMT

Hi

Someone in the Netherlands asked me to scan the Harry Potter pages from the
new danish august - december catalog. Well, if anyone else should be
interested in seeing these, you can find them here:

     http://www.kecia.dk/catalog2002/page5051.htm
     http://www.kecia.dk/catalog2002/page5253.htm
     http://www.kecia.dk/catalog2002/page5455.htm

Leg godt