 Harry Potter / 1099
Re: POSSIBLE SPOILERS - new set listings? Colour question on 4728
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:26:31 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Todd Arntson writes:
A kind person saw my previous post and sent me this link, incredible!

-Todd

Lugnet Member # 949

http://gierse-gmbh.bei.t-online.de/bilder/news2002/harryp/

Hi everybody!

Is there anybody who dares to guess about the colours in 4728?

http://gierse-gmbh.bei.t-online.de/bilder/news2002/harryp/4728.jpg

Is the car built out of light blue bricks? (Is the driver in 'normal' blue?)
If so I think the house should be 'burnt orange' (hair piece looks similar to
colour in 7133 Bounty Hunter Pursuit).

If the car is 'normal' blue, then the driver could be dark blue and the house
probably would be dark red.

Any better ideas or suggestions?

Leg Godt!

Ben