 Harry Potter / 1090
Re: POSSIBLE SPOILERS - new set listings!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:18:40 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Todd Arntson writes:
A kind person saw my previous post and sent me this link, incredible!

-Todd

Lugnet Member # 949

http://gierse-gmbh.bei.t-online.de/bilder/news2002/harryp/

Yes, saw them a few hours ago: I love set 4728 - really too good to be true!
A car in 6-wide with snot-front. Not too much new parts (any at all?), but lots
of existing parts in new (very cool) colours.

This is exactely what I love to see from TLC! And it is to be named in one
sentence with the Sopwith Camel airplane and the Santa Fe engine.

The new sets are in my eyes even better than any of the first releases: not so
much 'air' in the walls.... Plates as roof on 4728.

Yippie-eyeeeh!

Ben