 Harry Potter / 1094
Re: POSSIBLE SPOILERS - new set listings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:11:21 GMT

Interesting things...

Set #4726:
Is that a gold 1 x 1 round plate in Harry's hand?
Wonder what piece they used for the red ball in the chest...
What are those rings made of?

Set #4728:
Tan Window Frames, with Brown Lattice panes.
Doors that open on the car?
Black 1 x 1 tile with number 4 on it. ( I've seen those in yellow, I
think)
Really nice car.
House looks good too.  What color is the house? One of those Yoda
colors?

Set #4729:
Dk gray Horses Helmet/Headpiece.
Green Wizard hat, and Green 2 x 2 x 2 dress slope.

Set #4730:
Interesting looking Serpent Head, Neck.
Red animal, probably a Phoenix, looks interesting.
Interesting color minifig on the extreme right.
New serpent head shield in the middle of the one wall?

Set #4731:
New Goblin Head.
1 x 2 tile with a sock on it. :-)
New Book.

Set #4733:
Is that a new blond hairstyle in the back?
Looks like they are meant to "duel" each other... Wonder what those pins
in the front do.  They appear to be standing on trap doors.  If you pull
them out I guess they would fall forward.  Wouldn't it make more sense
for the minifigs to fall backwards? Hmm.
2 Tan columns
I like the long hanging banners.