 Harry Potter / 1098
Re: POSSIBLE SPOILERS - new set listings?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 21:52:28 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Keith Kirchoff writes:
Thank you for the post!  These sets look great!

KEith

From: "Todd Arntson" <taa23@hotmail.com>
To: lugnet.harrypotter@lugnet.com
Subject: RE: POSSIBLE SPOILERS - new set listings?
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 08:14:52 GMT

A kind person saw my previous post and sent me this link, incredible!

-Todd

Lugnet Member # 949

http://gierse-gmbh.bei.t-online.de/bilder/news2002/harryp/

1) I really like the Chamber of Secrets with new characters:

Prof. Lockheart (as was previously mentioned)
Tom Riddle
and Ginny Weasley

I also like the new serpent plates it

2) The Quidditch Practice set is also very nice with the hoops...and the
grey hairpiece that Madam Hooch is wearing (also a new minifig, though
her face is a bit too goofy).

3) The green serpent shield on the House of Slytherin...
as well as the new figures also...

Crabbe and Goyle...

4) The Escape from 4 privet drive is absolutely wonderful. In my opinion,
the house is a bit too small in relation to the car, which is probably one
of the nicest vehicles they've designed in a while.  The car is gorgeous.
(the only negative thing is that it isn't town compatible...which isn't
really important in the grander scheme of things).

A new minifig with this set...Harry's Uncle.

5) Dobby's Release...Dobby is very interesting.  I didn't expect them
to use the same element as the HP Goblin head.  It isn't too bad...it may
confuse some of the younger users or those who haven't gotten a chance to
read or know the story.

In general, the set is pretty nice...and the book is good too.

The other sets are good too...just not as nice in my opinion...maybe I'll
have to see them up close or find a use for them... ;)

Benjamin Medinets