 Harry Potter / *882 (-20)
  Re: Hagrid's Roof

(...) Hi Steve, In my second set was an extra instruction inlet (in black&white), but it just shows that you'll have to pre-fold with sharp folds before you mount it on the house. Mine worked all-right, and I still think the hut with roof looks just (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Hagrid's Roof

(...) I know a lot of people don't like the roof but mine works OK. Just put a real good crease on all the folds. Trying to fold it without "pre-creasing" each fold is near impossible. Eric (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Hagrid's Roof

Hi all, I just picked up Hagrid's Hut, but can't seem to figure out how to make the silly roof work. Is there some kind of trick to it? Or does anyone have any tips you can offer? Thanks Steve (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Ewoks, Yoda, Lobot pics at FBTB!

Ah, tis’ good to see the plague has spread to other themes. ;) Now the carnage will no longer be segregated to .harrypotter! Honestly though, I do believe that this ‘inside-joke’ solely involves the three of us! And perhaps Larry… It’s nice to know (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Potter Mural in DC

We seem to be having some difficulties - if you cannot see the page, try: (URL) 'bout that Tim (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

  Potter Mural in DC

Hello - A note that Denise has posted her coverage of the Harry Potter mural that was built in Washington DC this past weekend - you will find it at (URL) From Bricks to Broomsticks (URL) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general)

  TRU contest

Yesterday I walked into my local TRU and saw a contest for a 14" tall Harry Potter minifig built entirely from bricks. It looksed pretty good...one catch though: I'm not 14 or under, so I can't win. Check your local TRU as the display made it look (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: scan Hogwarts Castle instructions

(...) Thanks Hop-Frog. Forget it. Dennis (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

James: I sent a message to Suz; we'll see if I can get this fixed. Thanks again! KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) Suz = Suzanne Rich, Administrator of LUGNET:the friendliest place on the net. Try feedback@lugnet.com or Post a help message in one of hte admin groups. (...) Reading through the Web interface your messages appear as a new topic, without (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

James: What is the threading problem? And, forgive me, but who is Suz? Thanks. KEith (...) ___...___ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at (URL) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

actully i kinda like the alpha team squid a little (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) Augh! You'll put your out! (...) I think I have some of that stuff lying around. The sets still appear in certains stores from time to time. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: scan Hogwarts Castle instructions

(...) I won't -- it's not worth it (because no one will post the scans for three more years), and without offense -- I can't imagine that you really want or need this. Is there some aspect of it that intrigues you? I might be pursuaded to scan a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  scan Hogwarts Castle instructions

Hi all. Can someone scan and post the building instruction for Hogwarts Castle? Thanks, Dennis (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) You would have thought they could at least devise one that works with rubber bands instead of py (human) hand, and seems a little more realistic. I'm sure kids would like them more. Does anyone else remember that old game "Castles and (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

Its funny cos its true (If I were to fall into newsgroup speech Id say 'LOL' but I don't so I won't) -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 "James Aldrich" <jaldrich@greenbaynet.com> wrote in message news:3BDFFD65.E2E79B...net.com... (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

(...) I always figured that one as Mr. Hanky on steroids. JSA -- Green Bay Lacrosse-- Play hard; play often. (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

----- Original Message ----- From: "James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> To: <lugnet.castle@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.harrypotter@lugnet.com> Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2001 4:27 AM Subject: Re: knight's kingdom (...) goblins (...) old (...) Oh yeah! I (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: knight's kingdom

Being cynical could the fact they release the sets with trolls and goblins in January have something to do with LotR being released at the end of December ?? The ewoks are a bit of a disappointment, a brown minifig head with the old style peasant (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact