 Harry Potter / 869
Re: scan Hogwarts Castle instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 19:20:36 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Dennis Osborn writes:
Hi all.  Can someone scan and post the building instruction for Hogwarts
Castle?

I won't -- it's not worth it (because no one will post the scans for three
more years), and without offense -- I can't imagine that you really want or
need this.  Is there some aspect of it that intrigues you? I might be
pursuaded to scan a portion of it if I knew it was a short enough sequence.

What you have asked is no small job and the set design sucks!  The
instructions are 80 pages long...for junk design!

I'd be willing to sell you an extra copy of the instructions if you wish,
but I can't recommend that you buy it for the reasons stated above.  The
copy I have to hand has some minor wear from the MISB set I took it from 2
days ago -- Numeric Grade 89.

-- Hop-Frog