 Harry Potter / *517 (-20)
  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) The gondola was created by David, our youngest member (16 years old). Awesome creation! Unfortunately, David is not online, so I can't give you contact information for him. The gondola had two cars mounted on a fixed length of string. No (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Robin, I really do like your HP world, nice idea, especially the Hogwarts Express (I'm actually building one of my own, but you've set level really high), please show us more (detailled) pictures! happy bricking adrian (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Harry Potter customs

Hello - Just in time it appears with Robin's post, I am looking to start setting up a gallery for HP customs with the upcoming FBTB II. The original FBTB now has nearly 100 galleries for Star Wars, so I'm hoping to start something positive with this (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) Any details on the gondola system? Any pictures which show it more? (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

(...) Very stable. No problem with curves or points. You can't really tell anything from that picture, but I'll have more and better ones soon. There are multiple pivet points of articulation for the large wheels, and I "cheated" by placing tiny (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

Nice show. Really good looking engine too. Good design of this on (URL) - is it stable in curves? Do you have some more pictures of that car? (...) 70'ies; the yellow ones. Rgds Sonnich Robin Sather <robinsather@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Harry Potter / Hogwarts Express MOC teaser pix

Hi all, Hello all, We (the Vancouver Lego Club) just finished doing a show locally this past weekend, and I thought I'd post a link to some preliminary pictures of the Harry Potter stuff that I created for the show. Sorry for the blurry pix, an (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

"Keith Kirchoff" <legosarefun@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:F72sJABSCu6U5QH...ail.com... (...) October I believe! Steffan (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harry Potter Lego - my feelings and verdict....

I thought I would chime in as well. See coments mixed in with the previous post . (...) Castle people must love this set and boy is it going to be expensive. What do you all think, $120 USD. I know the German price is 234.68 DM (any body know what (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: 6002 and 6103

Ooops! Sorry, wrong newsgroup :-/ Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  6002 and 6103

Hello! I know you are not collectors *g* but do you have any information about these sets: (URL) were they released and where? A friend of mine thinks that 6002 was only available in Canada. Bye Jojo (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Harry Potter Lego - my feelings and verdict....

Hola, Thought I might share my veiws of the new Harry Potter Lego line, set by set. I got to say the entire line looks excellent and well thought out. Good to see that Lego have returned to a modular system that allows all sets to combine. Lots of (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) I know :-) For about a milisecond when I read your post I was scared out of my wits and then I burst out laughing. ;-) -Shiri (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) I know Superman "died" a few years back. I was trying to be ironical. And to Shiri--it's all in fun, all in fun:) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) Well, then, you're a few years too late. eric (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) I've always hated that Anakin Skywalker head. And why is it in the Women's Team set? (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) ****ACK!! I SENSE INCONSIDERATENESS!!! WHERE ARE SPOILER NOTICES????? I WAS PLANNING TO WAIT UNTIL SUPERMAN DIED THEN READ ALL THE SUPERMAN COMICS, SEE ALL THE MOVIES, AND READ ALL THE BOOKS IN ONE SITTING!!! NOW YOU HAVE RUINED IT!!! I'LL (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) Ack, I bet if you ran across an old Rawhide episode you'd think they stole the theme song from Walmart! BTW that Married with Children theme song isn't original either-- they stole it from a Campbell's soup commercial! ;-) Maggie C. (who is (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) I find that she appears very similar to Hellena Bonham Carter. (The female ape sympathizer in Tim Burton's Planet of the Apes.) I guess Hermione can't help it... anyone without a nose has gotta have a lota primate qualities! [[[Kim]]] (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!

(...) How many TIMES do I have to TELL you people it is a TOAD!!!...!!! (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact