 Harry Potter / *1292 (-10)
  Re: New LEGO photos from Toy Fair 2003

(...) It looks like the back edge of the display table showing through so I'm guessing a printed window in that frame. Pretty cool looking actually. John #388 (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: New LEGO photos from Toy Fair 2003

(...) Is that window in Quidditch Supplies cardboard or a real (new) brick? see (URL) Copenhagen (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: My Harry Potter monorail teaser pics

Very neat ! I love it! I have got to try my own version. Cheers Oliver Play Well. "Jason Krish" <ja.krish@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:HA0Ip3.LzH@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: My Harry Potter monorail teaser pics

(...) Can you give deep links? This is a common request, if you have teasers or you're still working either wait till the folder is moderated or give deeper links.. thanks! (22 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

  My Harry Potter monorail teaser pics

Good Day eh!! Here are some teaser pics of my first monorail and Harry Potter MOC: (URL) too sure if it will work, but hey... PLMKWYT Jason Krish NALUG (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Most wanted sets

(...) Well, I for one, look forward to unique monsters like wolves and new dragon versions! (I wonder if lego would consider doing them MB style? Might be an obvious takeoff, but I would like to see more detail in them.) (...) Let's just hope they (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: New Sets

(...) I know Bricklink has pictures of the sets, even though they are not in stores yet.(at least as far as I know) If you go to the catalog and select Harry Potter under the sets drop-down, you can find the 2 new ones. They are Quality Quiditch (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  New Sets

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew of a site where they are showing pictures of the yet unrealeased Chamber of Secrets sets. If so please reply and tell me where I can find them. (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Most wanted sets

I am curious of what types of Harry Potter sets everyone here is hoping for in the next release. I for one would love to see more of the unique monsters put into sets, and thus, a Hagrid's class set would be good. (for the next movie, of course) I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: Privet drive car bumper

(...) I just opened up a Troll on the Loose that was missing the troll's loincloth. Rather than call for a replacement I took the easy way out and gave the troll to my kid. It seems seven-year-old boys don't mind those little oversights. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact