 Harry Potter / 1286
Re: New Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 03:55:38 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Jay Rodarte writes:
Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew of a site where they are showing
pictures of the yet unrealeased Chamber of Secrets sets. If so please reply
and tell me where I can find them.

I know Bricklink has pictures of the sets, even though they are not in
stores yet.(at least as far as I know) If you go to the catalog and select
Harry Potter under the sets drop-down, you can find the 2 new ones.  They
are Quality Quiditch supplies and Knockturn Alley.

Hope this helps.

JP