 Harry Potter / 1284
1283  |  1285
Subject:
Most wanted sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 02:26:24 GMT

I am curious of what types of Harry Potter sets everyone here is hoping for
in the next release.  I for one would love to see more of the unique
monsters put into sets, and thus, a Hagrid's class set would be good. (for
the next movie, of course)

I would also like to see a proper Moaning Myrtle's bathroom set.  Not the
junky add-on in the Chamber of Secrets set.  I think it would be a good
opportunity to add to the scarce number of Hermione figures as well as a
female ghost to compliment the ones already made.

I think a Snape's Office set would be interesting.  Lots of weird jars and
containers.  Maybe a proper Quiditch field as well.  They have all these
sports sets, why not have a quiditch set with seats and all. (Of course that
could be saved till the 4th book for those who have read it)  Another nice
set would be the Burrow.  I for one can't believe they have a Quality
Quidditch supplies, and not this set. Just think of the playability.

Just a thought.

JP