 General / 9691
  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) We'd have a brand new theme of accidents for the Res-Q guys to clean up!(1) Oh, and we can't forget the West Virginian Restaraunt to go along with the new Res-Q theme. ;) (...) That theme could be expanded with a group of college students out (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) Cows. Yes, we need more cows. All the breeds to be sure (holstein, jersey, guernsey, etc). And while your at it, add in some various barnyard animals. Has Lego ever made a 'farm' set ? Something with barns, silos, a farm house, etc ? Ray (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) I want a sheep piece so that I can use it with my shearer. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

One of the large Universal Buiding Sets with People had an entire farm as its main model (including barn, farmhouse, tractor, and several basic brick animals). I don't have a set number handy at the moment. Tim Ray Sanders <rsanders@gate.net> wrote (...) (25 years ago, 8-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) diveristy in some areas (spiders, snakes, scorpions) and so little in others (cows, pigs, chickens). When I was a kid, playing with farm toys was de rigeur. Now, apparently, no self respecting child will play with *any* set which doesn't offer (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) Sometimes the unsaid is worse than the said. That said (or unsaid), at least we've got a polar bear to shave in the new Arctic theme. (...) You do have some of them in Duplo, but they're a little out of scale. I used a Belville Dalmatian once (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) Yes! Now my College Student minifigs can go Polar Bear Tipping! Hmmm... Maybe that's not such a good idea... Jeff "Gravity is a harsh mistress!" (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) Are you talking about #190 (Farm Set)? (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

Tim <timothyj10@juno.com> wrote in message news:Fx6v3B.1xr@lugnet.com... (...) brick (...) loved it, especially the cool large tractor wheels and the clear pieces used to make the ice house. Tim (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)