 General / 9339
9338  |  9340
Subject:
this is another strange auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 04:49:18 GMT

(followups to lugnet.market.auction)

This auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=191200729

"Legos - 240 Pounds..."

contains a picture of a Lego setup that I believe was recently posted (as a
URL) here on Lugnet. But the photograph has been adjusted to appear painting-
like.

It's a very compact setup, but it's not Ryan Smith's city.

The auction is being run by jay@heifitz.com, and I'm wondering if it is legit.

I can't find the posting and link I remember seeing - Does anyone have any
recollection of this?

Thanks, and sorry for the bandwidth. I hope I've posted properly - if not,
please let me know offline, Todd.

Thanks...
Paul Sinasohn
stressed but it's the weekend....