 General / 925
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 11:13:37 GMT

Terry K wrote in message <3661fca9.1478769@lugnet.com>...

Agreed.  When I first started reading RTL (May 97?), I would read
virtually each and every post.  And I enjoyed doing so.   Now I skip
the majority of it, only occasionally parsing a thread to see what
it's about.   Often, as in the case of the Mindstorms thread, the
content is very....  discouraging, to put it nicely.

Well, I've bailed out, for the most part.  I just don't have the time
anymore to wade through 80 auctions and messages about things that do not
interest me.  Then there are all the classic FAQs that I'm tired of trying
to answer.  It's the law of diminishing returns, I think.  Either way, when
it was the only game in town I put up with it, but now that I can get my fix
without the crap, I've moved.  Hosting RTL here or there won't change that.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?
Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! http://www.multicon.de/fun/legofaq.html