 General / 9207
    LEGO store in Georgia —James J. Trobaugh
   Well today is the big day, the LEGO Outlet store is opening. My wife is being dispatch there when they open to give me a full report via cell phone of what they have in the store. I really hope it's more than just the same stuff you can get at any (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO store in Georgia —Craig Livingston
     (...) Where is this store located? I had heard from the Georgia group that it was in the mall of Georgia, but I was there last weekend and didn't see any sign of it...I realize it wouldn't be open but I thought there would at least be a sign. Craig (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

         Re: LEGO store in Georgia —James J. Trobaugh
     (...) Its at the North Georgia Outlet mall in Dawsonville. Just north up GA400. (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

        LEGO store in Georgia (review) —James J. Trobaugh
   Well we checked out the new LEGO store at the North Georgia Outlet Mall (Dawsonville) . It is a pretty cool place for the kids. Lots of nice LEGO statues, a big train, dinasaur, etc. Some real nice LEGO & Duplo play areas, my son loved that, even (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO store in Georgia (review) —Patricia Schempp
   (...) Hey! I was planning to do that tomorrow. I guess I'ma geek. (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)