 General / 9168
Re: Some interesting Stats on Mindfest photo pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:22:54 GMT

I've noticed a bump in my site too, since yesterday.  Not as dramatic,
but still significant.

Please keep in mind that this is a brand new account, the days shown are the
only 8 days the account has been active.  And there really isn't anything
else on the site to look at yet, just some pictures for some of my current
auctions.

So pretty much all of that traffic is from the Star Wars pictures.

Troy