 General / 9123
Re: Some interesting Stats on Mindfest photo pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 11:50:50 GMT

Troy,

Thanks so much for this.  This is incredible.

<snip some rather impressive stats>

Apparently the pics were rather popular!

     268 ns.lucasfilm.com  <<<<<----------
     265 proxy1.disney.com <<<<<---------

WOW!!! That is just too cool.

The site is at
http://www.troy.simplenet.com/lego/mindfest/

if anyone hasn't seen them yet.

Troy

Thanks again to Troy for some great work.

Eric

Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/