 General / 9169
Re: [ldraw.org] Model of the Month
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:37:34 GMT

At 02:39 PM 10/27/1999 , Jeff Stembel wrote:
Yeeouch!  Talk about stiff competition for A-Wing!  Look at that Statue of
Isis!  Amazing!  I guess I won't be winning this month, especially when there
are so many better models to choose from!  I'm also gonna have a hard time
voting!

Yeah there's some stiff competition, from the stats as of now it looks like
two or three of the models will be competing neck-and-neck (I won't say
which ones).  Jeff, your A-Wing model *does* rock :)

Pardon me while I pick my jaw up off the floor,
Jeff

Hee...

Um, I forgot to announce it I guess, so now is as good of a time as
any.  Voting is up on the Model of the Month competition on
ldraw.org.  Vote at http://www.ldraw.org/motm/

-Tim Courtney
  ldraw.org Project Coordinator

http://www.ldraw.org