 General / 9117
  Some interesting Stats on Mindfest photo pages

As some of you may know, I recently resized Mathew Miller's Mindfest photos and hosted them on my site. I just went over the log statistics and found them rather interesting. Daily Totals for troy.simplenet.com: Kilobytes Date Clients Hits Page Hits (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some interesting Stats on Mindfest photo pages

Troy, Thanks so much for this. This is incredible. <snip some rather impressive stats> (...) WOW!!! That is just too cool. (...) Thanks again to Troy for some great work. Eric Remove ".nospam" when replying by E-mail. The New England LEGO Users (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some interesting Stats on Mindfest photo pages

(...) I think I'm the only AFOL on paradise.net.nz so what does the 820 mean? Allan (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some interesting Stats on Mindfest photo pages

(...) I'll say -- wow! -- 500+ MB/day of outgoing HTTP traffic just from these images alone -- that's popular! (...) What does the number there to the left of the client/hostname mean? Is that the number of page views for that client, or the number (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some interesting Stats on Mindfest photo pages

I've noticed a bump in my site too, since yesterday. Not as dramatic, but still significant. In particular I had 1277 uniqe ip's yesterday versus around 800 average. Also the number of static pages jumped to 13,561 versus the recent average of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some interesting Stats on Mindfest photo pages

>Top 30 Clients Accessing troy.simplenet.com: (...) I believe that is "page views" but it doesn't really say. Troy (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some interesting Stats on Mindfest photo pages

(...) that (...) How (...) thumbnails. (...) I BELIEVE it is page hits, but it doesn't really say. The info is from simplenets "stats" program and was e-mailed to me. (...) a (...) I have no idea. I have access to the raw log files if you want them (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Some interesting Stats on Mindfest photo pages

(...) Please keep in mind that this is a brand new account, the days shown are the only 8 days the account has been active. And there really isn't anything else on the site to look at yet, just some pictures for some of my current auctions. So (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  More on the mindfest stats - updated stats

I think I figured out perhaps how my traffic for the Mindfest pictures got so high! ---...--- ---- A Deluge of NELUG Chris: Kevin Loch brought to our attention a page of photos from the incredible NELUG (New England LEGO Users Group) display at (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)