 General / 8877
Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 03:15:30 GMT

John Neal <johnneal@uswest.net> wrote:
....Or is it *because* you know that we are a rabidly loyal bunch who will bitch
and moan but when all is said and done will continue to buy your product
regardless, so why make the effort?  And to be honest, you're probably right.
But I just want you to know how bitter that makes true AFOLs feel.  Talk about
your love/hate relationships!  You guys suck/are great.

It makes me toy with the idea of liquidating the whole shebang and
moving on to something else.  :/

I could get almost as much enjoyment out of a good virtual Lego
building package for free, recover the use of an entire room, and
spend the thousands I'd make on the sale on home theatre equipment.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/