 General / 8866
Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 01:44:06 GMT

Ray Sanders <rsanders@gate.net> wrote:
If Mega Blocks ever gets their quality control & tolerances worked out,
TLG may have a serious problem. The only real advantage TLG seems to

If Mega Blocks gets their quality control and tolerances worked out
to within 90% of TLG's level, AND if they offer the type of bulk
ordering service we talk about, I bet a lot of people will jump on
it.  I know I would.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/