 General / 8865
Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 01:41:31 GMT

Hmm...

James Powell wrote:

If you can make a set from parts, then sell it for enough to cover your costs
(a la Larry P), then all the power to you.

Is there anyone who is facile with LDraw or some compatible program and
existing model copying, and who is interested in making some coin(1)?

I'd be interested in getting a copy of my hopper in LDraw. If you are
interested, drop me a note and let's discuss... I may shift the way I
sell it from assembled model to "kit".

Just to see what happens...

1 - actual cash, credit towards something I am selling, web design work,
any number of things are possible.