 General / 8916
Re: A change in attitude: was Big Brother is Watching (and reading, too!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:17:50 GMT

On Mon, 25 Oct 1999 01:41:31 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

Hmm...

Is there anyone who is facile with LDraw or some compatible program and
existing model copying, and who is interested in making some coin(1)?

I'd be interested in getting a copy of my hopper in LDraw. If you are
interested, drop me a note and let's discuss... I may shift the way I
sell it from assembled model to "kit".

I'd be interested.  As for payment (obviously depending on how long the custom
hopper takes to ldraw), can you say "blue hopper"? ;)

More seriously, while reading today's messages, I started wondering about the
viability of selling instructions books for AFOL/MOC creations, and I'd love to
be involved in a test case.

Steve
"Never trust anything that can think for itself, if you can't see where it keeps its brain."