 General / 885
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 18:43:21 GMT

Todd,

Could you clarify technically what you mean by hosted on this server?  I think
there is some confusion.  I understand that you are trying to investigate the
social implications, but I think everyone needs to understand what would happen
technically to discuss the implications.  If I understand correctly it would
mean no change to RTL, except that one more server would host it.  Anyone could
still read it from the server they currently use?

Cindy