 General / 8791
8790  |  8792
Subject:
Luke Vs. Vader animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 23:29:28 GMT

I've always wanted to do an animation using my new digital camera but don't
want to spend the big bucks on Adobe Premiere (rather buy more bricks :-))

Someone in rec.photo.digital suggested Animator-9 (isn't the Net wonderful!)

Here's my first animation:
http://incolor.inebraska.com/mvunlim2/lego/LukeVsVader/LukeVsVader.html

If you're on a Mac, it may or may not work for you, sorry...
Something wrong with the Java class.  I've notified the author.

Hari Wiguna
"Darth Maul ate all my LEGO"
http://www.homestead.com/technic/LEGODarthMaulPhotos.html