 General / 8808
Re: Luke Vs. Vader animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 20:32:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Hari Wiguna writes:
I've always wanted to do an animation using my new digital camera but don't
want to spend the big bucks on Adobe Premiere (rather buy more bricks :-))

Someone in rec.photo.digital suggested Animator-9 (isn't the Net wonderful!)

Here's my first animation:
http://incolor.inebraska.com/mvunlim2/lego/LukeVsVader/LukeVsVader.html

If you're on a Mac, it may or may not work for you, sorry...
Something wrong with the Java class.  I've notified the author.

Hi , I am on a Mac using OS 8.6 and Netscape
4.0.6  The luke animation doesnt work but on this
page this animation works fine. Maybe you can
compare the code ? dunno if this will help.

http://members.xoom.com/animator9/

Thanks !
    John