 General / 8449
Re: Gray Base Plate Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 14:15:17 GMT

Kya Morden wrote in message <37ff09d8.4239914@lugnet.com>...
I also believe the Space Police Lock-Up base has a 16x32 and if my
memory isn't wacked out, there was an old train station that had two
16x32, the red one that predates the yellow train station.

That'd be the 7824:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7824

I got this set used recently and can verify that it definitely contains two
16x32 baseplates.

Paul